The following dress code applies to all practice facilities and both the North and South Golf Courses:
- No blue jean/denim is allowed. Gym clothing or sweatpants/sweatshirts are not permissible.
- Shorts for both men and women must be Bermuda length or longer (no shorter than 6 inches above the knee).
- Shoes must be worn. We are a spike-less facility (no metal spikes). Golf shoes or tennis shoes only are required.
- Men - Collared shirts or mock turtle necks are required (No tee shirts or sweat shirts). Any shirt or apparel with questionable or suggestive writing is not allowed
- Ladies - Collared shirts, shirts with sleeves or sleeveless shirts with collars are required. Tennis dresses, halter tops, or bra tops are not permitted on the golf course.
- NO LOUD MUSIC from golf carts